FS: 17x8" Milli Miglia Emotion wheels, 5x112 bolt pattern $400

DocWyte josh_wyte at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 09:26:59 EDT 2002

I sold my A4 and the buyer didn't want the wheels.  I
have 5 of them, so there's a full size spare.  4
wheels have practically new Potenza RE040 tires, the
spare has a more used, but still good 040 on it.

These wheels have a 35mm offset and will fit any 5x112
bolt pattern.  They have *tons* of caliper clearance,
and will clear any big brake kit out there.

These are used, so do have some curbing and scrapes,
but they're straight.

I only want $400 for all 5 with tires.  Buyer pays any
shipping, I'm located on Cape Cod and can meet someone
within the greater Boston/Providence area to deliver.

Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports
508-833-3024 After 5 pm EST

Do You Yahoo!?