Please help a baseball player, NAC.

Michael Riebs / Audi V8 AudiV8 at
Sat Aug 31 13:28:58 EDT 2002

> > Do we STILL need to do this, now with the new contract and all?
> No Michael. With the new contract MLB players will remain above the
> level.

Oh, that's so nice to hear. We just closed on the refinance of our home
today, and cashed out a good portion for the business, but I was considering
how, if maybe I moved my family into a 1-room efficiency, sold the house,
closed the business, and had only second-hand donated clothes, home-schooled
my kids, and have a steady diet of canned beans I could afford to support 1
or 2 of them through these tough times.

I mean, imagine being forced to drive a 2 year old Lexus! I think I'd rather
kill myself. It would be a little bit of a stretch living like that, but in
time, I'm sure my kids would come to appreciate the simpler things in life,
such as making one of the bean cans into a truck, using 4 lids as wheels,
and replacing our dog with a "pet rock". I mean, those were highly
fashionable at one time! And expensive! Imagine to be able to get one

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q
'98 A6QA