Header wrap

Jim Green jeg1976 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 12:29:52 EST 2002

--- Suffolk GameServer LAN
<suffolk.associates at verizon.net> wrote:
> I also read this from some list I was browsing.
> Something about trapping moisture aunder the wrap
> was the cause.
> Hey............... dry track use? go for it.
> How much would making another header cost?
> I like the design.
> Would it fit a 4000Q 10V turbo transplant if the CIS
> was dumped?
> -SCott in BOSTON

Yea, it should, fit, but as far as duplicating it, I
don't think It will happen on my end.  I'll give out
the CAD drawings for the flanges, and all the photos
you'll need.  I'd say I have about $600 in it right
now if that helps.  It sounds like I'm going to do
ceramic coating, now I just have to decide if I want
to do both sides or not.

Jim Green
'89 90tq 034EFI, Haltech IG5

Do you Yahoo!?