Coupe Front Struts

Zain Horning horninza at
Mon Dec 2 19:24:21 EST 2002

Hi all,
    Can anyone check a part number for me?  I have a pair of Bilstein
struts sitting on my shelf and I've forgotten which end of the car
they're for.  Bilstein part number F4-P30-3005-HO.  They should be a
pair of front or rear struts for a 1990-1991 Coupe Quattro.

Thanks, Zain Horning
<horninza at>

More information about the quattro mailing list