james accordino ssgacc at
Mon Dec 2 20:04:12 EST 2002

Oh!, you DID do a good whack, huh?  Any other problems
so far?  I just replaced everything that was bent,
broke or questionable.  I didn't even get an alignment
right away, cause I knew I was going to redo the
entire suspension, front and rear.  I did the string
trick.  Drove it; made corrections.  Worked well for
over 6 months.  No abnormal tire wear or steering

Good luck
Jim Accordino