Benjamin Kaupp bkaupp at
Tue Dec 3 11:00:39 EST 2002

we... um... just found out that Network Associates shut down our
domain, so I'd just like to apologize to everybody for what I'm sure
was a lot of returned mail. But I'm back up and running, as is Audrey
thanks once again to the fine folks at R&D Motorsports. But you may be
hearing a lot more from me for the next month or so because I'm on
winter break so I'll be puttering around as much as I can.

-Ben Kaupp
'87 4kcsq (full tank of gas, but we're gonna be bonding all day...)
and some other cars and broken computers

Benjamin Kaupp
User Group Connection
bkaupp at