Kiwi URQUAT who?

Duncan Thomson duncan at
Wed Dec 4 08:36:20 EST 2002

Hi Sam,

> I was driving up the southern motorway to Auckland on Saturday (30th)
> came upon a box-guarded UR with the rego URQUAT looking very shiny.
> Belong to anyone we know???

No, haven't had a chance to meet, only seen it in traffic, but it's
Auckland based...

> Sorry I was driving my Toyota Caldina GT-T please forgive me I know
not what
> I do!

*gasp*, that's appalling...!!

I get the same thing, quite often I'll see a nice coupe, or occasionally
an Ur, and then realise after waving, that no-one can see me in my grey
It's a company car, if they'd let me get an Audi, you know I'd be
driving one...!