headers: Jim's vs. Javad's

JShadzi at aol.com JShadzi at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 20:28:37 EST 2002

>Yea, me to!  I tried getting to all the IM bolts from
>the top of the jig with success, but the bottom header
>bolts are going to be interesting, that's for sure.

You'll get it, just don't forget that you can buy cheap wrenches and allen bits and cut and weld them into any convoluted shape you like  =)

>I have to thank Javad again for one starting me on
>this insanity, and two helping me all the time.  I
>feel wierd having a Jim vs Javad thread going!

Shoot, not at all, I think when it comes down to it, we're all working towards the same, narrow, sleep delaying, marriage threatening goals  ;)

None of us can go faster if someone didn't do it first, and heck, I sure ain't the first.