Snow Driving (short)

l.leung at l.leung at
Fri Dec 6 14:20:17 EST 2002

Agree, I really like the Alpins in the dry and wet, and
they're even pretty good on icy stuff. Just on the fluffy
stuff, they leave something to be desired. I don't think
I'd get stuck with 'em (even in the Elect Diffy Subie, which
is more of an on-demand AWD rather than full time AWD), but
the lack of stability forces me to go slower than I safely
could with either Q on Pacemarks. Oh well, can't really complain,
the car was sort of inherited (as well as it's more expensive
than Audi upkeep!).