aux air valve on 82 Coupe

Huw Powell human747 at
Sat Dec 7 21:43:14 EST 2002

> On a  stock 82 Federal(non CA) Coupe WE K-Jet did it use an aux air valve?


> I don't see one underneath t.b. and just wanna make sure...

It should be there, bolted to the rear of the intake manifold with an
electrical connection, and with approx. 1/2" hoses attached to, um,
somewhere before and after the throttle body.

Huw Powell

More information about the quattro mailing list