Strange Sighting In Santa Cruz Today--Badge Engineering?

JordanVw at JordanVw at
Sun Dec 8 00:27:03 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/8/02 12:16:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
msvphoto at writes:

> Was it possible this a non-turbo "Quattro Coupe"? (Or, do those have
> flared fenders?? I have never seen one so I don't know for sure.) If so,
> it would be one seriously rare car in the USA.

yes it could be a non-turbo quattro coupe (looks like a regular CGT, no
flared fenders), Per Lindgren has one - but theyre rare in the US.