Post turbo MAF????

Mihnea Cotet mik at
Sun Dec 8 22:32:16 EST 2002

Hi all,

While browsing the excellent website, I've noticed this
installation on an RS2:

I know this system would make a blow-off valve installation and performance
a lot better, due to the fact that the air that escapes won't be measured
by the MAF anymore, but how efficient can such a setup be? Is it good for
the MAF to have pressurized air passing through? I'd really like to use
such a setup on the next stage of the 3B tuning process but is it really
worth it?

Anyway, thanks for your answers in advance,