Post turbo MAF????

Michael Gough mdg3369 at
Sun Dec 8 16:04:32 EST 2002

The twin turbo Ford rustang guys do it all the time. It's important to have
sections of straight pipe before (and maybe after) the sensor. I personally
don't see the point, why not just put it before the turbo? I also doubt the
performance of the blow off, or bypass valve matters much, other than the
sound output....
'88 QSW Turbo/EFI soon with distributorless ignition