WTB: 80/90/CQ Rear Bumper Cover

Huw Powell human747 at attbi.com
Sun Dec 8 23:16:13 EST 2002

> I need a rear bumper cover, preferably pearl white, for a '91 Coupe Quattro.

Wouldn't it make more sense to place a "wanted" ad in the marketplace at
www.audifans.com, and also peruse the "for sale" ads, than to send an
email once a week to the mailing list?

And have you tried the scrappers?  rear bumpers should be moderately
common - most wrecks seem to be front hits.

Call Chris Semple first at Force Five (contact info at vendor page,
where else, www.audifans.com)

I seem to remember looking at a horribly sideswiped pearl white CQ a
while back that he had... though it was cold out, that might mean it was
last spring.  He might still have some of it.

Good luck!

Huw Powell