Bosch part numbers

luke maytagasm at
Mon Dec 9 14:18:48 EST 2002

huw powell wrote a great article on voltage regulators at
look for an alternator article... forget the exact url... and im too lazy to call it up
id avoid the bosch one as of the price :) EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!
they have two cheap alternatives... id rather get 3 cheap units that work fine than one bosch one :)
just my 2 cents