Temps and heat...

Chad Doyon rdoyon03 at maine.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 22:34:57 EST 2002

What would cause my engine to run colder than it should?  I recently did th=
e mal-fuction temp sensor, and the thermostat.   The temp gauge stays a lit=
tle over 1/4 during normal driving.  I haven't had the car all that long, a=
nd the temp gauge didn't work, until that work was done, so I have no idea =
where the gauge should read, although I'm sure it should be higher.

Oh yeah....stil no heat :(