accelerator pedal bushing(s) 87 4kq

lrickert at lrickert at
Tue Dec 10 15:30:45 EST 2002

I experienced what I think is a fairly common failure last night when my gas
pedal fell to the floor. The foam rubber bushing that connects the accelerator
cable termination block (or whatever the thing is called) and the pedal fell

Are both of the bushings in the aluminum block the same? The bushing that
connects to the pedal is too deteriorated to tell? does anyone have the VW part
number for these buggers? (BowWow couldn’t find 431 721 559 but maybe I was just
talking to the wrong guy) The archives indicated that the Audi part is the same
or close enough to the part from the golf of the same vintage.



More information about the quattro mailing list