Broomstick and TTs

Dave Hord spokes at
Wed Dec 11 10:50:31 EST 2002

Good call Kent!

Too bad the roll cage would have to curve up to match the bubbles.

I've been looking into have 4 or 5 vertebrae removed from my back, to lower my
height, but so far have been unsuccesful.

Hey! On a track car I could do a 'reverse bubble'...out the floorboard!

89 90q  300km+ Rally Conversion...
Roll cage shots available at: