useful link to on-line manuals

cobram at cobram at
Wed Dec 11 13:15:25 EST 2002

Kneale Brownson <knotnook at> writes:

> Not too encouraging, especially if you didn't choose the right database
> whatever you wanted to get (like having to look in the Bentley under
> "Trim, Interior" for directions to remove the side panels to the center

> console instead of "Body, Interior trim")

I recall reading about how manufacturers were going to be obliged by law
to share repair information with small shops, etc.  This included making
bulletins, manuals and trouble code keys available to all, and not just
to those who were factory authorized.  This site seems to be Audi's
response, when you're dragged kicking and screaming to do something it's
usually not done very well.....not much effort in that site, whoever
threw it together did little more than change information on the main
sites template.

Only $9.95 per month!