Broomstick and TTs

Mike Veglia msvphoto at
Wed Dec 11 11:05:37 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/11/2002 Dave Hord  writes:

<< So what of us abnormally tall folk? Should we (I) be banned from racing?
much as I hate the 'slouch for inspection' (which, in the racing buckets is
surprisingly easy) what other choice do I have? >>

There does appear to be a growing (shrinking more like? <g>) trend in most
forms of professional motorsports towards race horse jockey sized drivers.
The 2002 CART champion quickly comes to mind. There are some great drivers
out there who are simply too tall for anything but NASCAR.

Keep slouching Dave! (What about a shorter "look a like" to stand in for

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography