Finally ceramic coated!

Jim Green jeg1976 at
Wed Dec 11 13:03:46 EST 2002

I used Applied Plasic Coatings in Denver, they did a
great job, but scheduling was a nightmare.  I had to
really ride them to get it done.  They promised it in
24 hrs, at lunch the next day, but I ended up having
to wait till 6:00 to pick it up, then had to wait an
hr for it to cook once I got there.  They only charged
$150 for the header and the turbo hot side, so that
was nice.  I thought it was going to be more
initially.  Now that I have it back, I'm happy, time
to bolt it up for good tonight!  I didn't do any prep
work (smoothing welds)on it since it looked pretty
good to begin with, plus all your going to see is the
collector.  I may have used one of the other well
known places if I had more time to send it in, but
this three-week project has already turned into 6
weeks, and it's time to get it done!

Jim Green
'89 90tq 034EFI, Haltech IG5

Do you Yahoo!?