Clutch job on '86 5kq

auditude at auditude at
Wed Dec 11 19:52:58 EST 2002

At least do the main seal, or else it might start howling at you.  There are some listers currently, and many listers historically, that have had to drop the tranny just to replace a howling and embarassing rear main seal.  It's cheap too.  Just do that at least.

As for the tranny seal, I think I skipped it on my car, but there's really no reason not to do that too.