Broomsticks and TT

DocWyte josh_wyte at
Thu Dec 12 09:59:04 EST 2002

I agree with Taka.  Anyone who's on the track doing
more than "parade" laps without a helmet isn't quite
thinking straight.

In fact, when my current open faced SA95 helmet goes
out, I'm going to step up to a full coverage helmet.
I initially didn't because I didn't like the way the
full coverage helmets constricted my peripheral

But stuff flies in windows all the time and taking a
"marble" chunk of R rubber smack on the chin isn't
something that I'd like to experience...

While I agree that there are a lot of colleagues in my
field that make torts a mess and to the detriment of
field as a whole, but track days where helmets are
and not requiring certain levels of safety is plain

Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports
508-833-3024 After 5 pm EST

Do you Yahoo!?