G-TechPro Competition...

Benjamin Kaupp bkaupp at ugconnection.com
Thu Dec 12 10:46:42 EST 2002

actually, I was kinda wondering about it as well... It seems like the
sort of thing that would be interesting for a few minutes and right
after mods, but unless I actually start getting serious about this car,
then I don't know if I want to plop down the price of a Valentine 1 on
a novelty... so feel free to copy me (or the list, I guess) in your

-Ben Kaupp
'87 4kcsq (get to do some fun off road stuff today)
and a bunch of drippy things that only get powered by the rear wheels
(including a Jaguar with a 5 speed auto)

On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 09:18  AM, Dave Hord wrote:

> Hey all,
> Anyone have experience with the G-Tech Pro competition?
> How about experience with converting the downloaded data into useful
> graphs?
> Reply off-list if you do...
> Thanks,
> -Dave