Hydraulic pump, Type 44 - questions

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Thu Dec 12 14:03:37 EST 2002

Only difference I've ever noticed on the banjo bolts is that some have a
lip around the hex and some don't.  The ones with the lip are for seating
against the Oring, the ones without for crush washers.  I've used the
Oring bolts on crush washer hose with no problems, as long as both sides
are flush.

David Conner <conner at cfm.Ohio-State.edu> writes:

> don't have Bentley in front of me, but I think it lists four
> different bolts for the pump (rearmost port ... outlet port I think

> likely be spec'd.  I could see where a mismatched banjo bolt could
> cause problems, including noise.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com