help! type44 squirrly on the road with front snow tires

Zsolt zsolt1 at
Fri Dec 13 11:08:09 EST 2002

It's because the rear tires will have less traction on snow/ice and in a
turn the back of the car will loose grip before the front, hence they
will spin around. Happened to me waaaay back on my front wheel drive.

just my 2 cents (CAN)