more info on voltage regulators

David Glubrecht daveglu at
Fri Dec 13 21:41:15 EST 2002

I don't remember where I got it, but I have a new voltage regulator that has
a reostat on the back so you can adjust the voltage.
I don't think this is necessary for anything except to adjust the output
voltage to propper on a regulator that has poor tolerances.
I bought two of them as they were inexpensive.  I didn't even know they were
adjustable when I bought them.  The one I installed seems to be working

  David Glubrecht