metric bolts

Shawn Head s4qtro at
Sat Dec 14 00:18:21 EST 2002

Mcmaster doesn't have M8X35

*-----Original Message-----
*From: Michael Gough [mailto:mdg3369 at]
*Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 12:11 AM
*To: Shawn Head
*Subject: Re: metric bolts
*McMaster-Carr probably has them
*Check out at
*> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
*> --
*> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
*> Hi all,
*> I have been on a quest to the local hardware stores to no avail.  I
*> been searching for some M8X35 bolts that are missing on my 86' CGT.
*> They are the ones that bolt down the back timing belt shield and go
*> through to the oil pump to seal the engine up.  I have had
*> leakage and have narrowed it down to it.
*> My question:
*> Does anyone know of an online source for metric fasteners and bolts?
*> TIA
*> Shawn
*> 86' CGT
*> --