hit reply

Huw Powell human747 at attbi.com
Sat Dec 14 13:47:05 EST 2002

> Isn't this all a factor of your e-mail program?  Has nothing to do with how
> the Audifans server works.  Your mailer program either sends individual
> messages or multiple.

No, it's the way the mailer at audifans configures the outgoing mail, as
being "from" the sender and "to" q at af.com

I was on a dorF truck list briefly that was *very* difficult to reply
privately to, or even to cc: the sender of the post.  Can't remember
why,  but I recall having to cut and paste their address to use it.

Then again, you could be right, since I've done all this using one email
program... but isn't email email?

Huw Powell