hit reply

Ti Kan ti at amb.org
Sat Dec 14 19:04:07 EST 2002

Ice Cat      ^. .^   ~ writes:
> I belong to many lists.   This is the only list where I always get a
> response from the individual and also a copy of what was sent to the
> list in my Audi folder.
> I end up deleting every other message much of the time and also when
> I want to reply to the LIST, which is almost always, I always have to
> change the reply "address to" to the list's address manually.

Doesn't your email program have a "Reply all" or "Group Replay" feature?
Just use that instead of plain "Reply" and you'll be happy.

BTW this topic has come up before.

2003 A4 1.8T multitronic
2001 S4 biturbo 6-sp
1984 5000S turbo
1980 4000 2.0 5-sp
   ///   AMB Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti at amb.org
 //////  http://www.amb.org/ti/