LAC: Nokia operator logos

Mark L. Chang mchang at
Mon Dec 16 00:54:09 EST 2002

Well, I just found out that you can mess with the operator logo on many
Nokia cellular phones. Neato. Very neato. I found a bunch of Audi logos
online and now have 'quattro' emblazoned over the front of my Nokia
8290. Nice, very nice.

I thought I'd share this little revelation. This was pretty painless for
me since I have a laptop with IR and my 8290 is IR-capable. Very cool.
If you've not got the hardware, but have a Nokia GSM phone that can take
operator logos over the air, I might be able to send some to you...
email me for specifics.

-- | |