Rear Control Arm for 89' 200q wagon

Dan Dwyer dandwyer at
Mon Dec 16 10:50:19 EST 2002


Does anybody know if you can get just the tie rod end circled in the link

or even the bushing that goes in the tie rod end if it exists.  If they are
available apart from the whole arm, where at and for how much?  I've looked
around the archives with little success, probably due to my sketchy
understanding of all of the part terminology.



More information about the quattro mailing list