Rear Control Arm for 89' 200q wagon

james accordino ssgacc at
Mon Dec 16 14:33:01 EST 2002

Sorry, bud.  AFAIK, this is only available as a unit.
I paid $90. something earlier this yr. from Megaparts.
com.  Current price is $115.07 for the left and the
right is currently unavailable from them.  As always
try some of the other vendors, like Rod Ramsey at The
Parts Connection.

Jim Accordino

--- Dan Dwyer <dandwyer at> wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anybody know if you can get just the tie rod
> end circled in the link
> below:
> or even the bushing that goes in the tie rod end if
> it exists.  If they are
> available apart from the whole arm, where at and for
> how much?  I've looked
> around the archives with little success, probably
> due to my sketchy
> understanding of all of the part terminology.
> TIA,
> -Dan

Do you Yahoo!?