Painting the 5ktq

Zsolt zsolt1 at
Wed Dec 18 08:40:48 EST 2002

Hi George,

My apologies. I did not realize it would be so difficult to find it. I
am on the rennlist mailing list, so I remember seeing the thread, but I
never looked them up in the archives  until now. I may have got lucky,
but it only took me about 5 minutes to find 200 paint and paint related

This is where I found them, but I did not realize you have to be on the
mailing list to access the messages.

If you have signed up click "messages" from the menu and search for "any
or" paint painting.

That's how I found them.

Sorry again for sending you for a wild goose chase.