Accusations of "intruding politics" and "racism" on the board

Ray Rollins rollins_ray at
Wed Dec 18 17:10:42 EST 2002

I have Republicans in the family but we look at them strangely and they
haven't been able to defend their president's actions for 2 years and
counting ;)

>From: "Michael Riebs / AudiV8" <AudiV8 at>
>To: "Ray Rollins"
><rollins_ray at>,<knotnook at>,<TWFAUST at>,<ti at>,<human747 at>,<quattro at>
>Subject: Re: Accusations of "intruding politics" and "racism" on the board
>Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:59:22 -0500

Protect your PC - get VirusScan Online