audi 80 bass module

Alan Pritchard apritchard at
Thu Dec 19 15:02:25 EST 2002

Hi guys, just found this on ebay...
has anyone encountered this before? (I thought about making exactly this)
currently my car audi-o consists of 4" replacements up front, replacement 7"
in the rear deck, and a small 8" bass tube (I cant afford to lose boot
space).  So I had considered 6.5" subs in the front pockets, or this looked
intriguing, any comments??
Best Regards,
Alan Pritchard
Network Administrator