Door handle help?

Robert Deis rdeis at
Thu Dec 19 13:01:40 EST 2002

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Nate Beck wrote:
> > Broke the plastic soecket parts of the ball and socket joint between
> > the
> > door handle and the connecting rods down to the latch.
> > Where can I find new replacements?
> I went to the dealer for mine, it was like .98
> Part number
> 433 839 821 B

That turns out to be the other end according to my dealer.  The socket
that clips onto the ball joint on the handle he says isn't available
seperately- $50 for both of them in one door.

I went to the hobby shop and got them instead- 4.7mm ball sockets used in
R/C car suspensions. $7 for a handful. (-:

  Rob Deis                  "Let the people know beforehand what the law
  MiB3347                      is and what they are to expect."
  rdeis at                              -- 18th Congress, Rec. 75

More information about the quattro mailing list