audi 80 bass module

Per Lindgren lindgre at
Fri Dec 20 00:35:22 EST 2002

It looks interesting, it is different, but I feel that you might get a
bit too much bass in the driver's position if you dont have a system
that lets you adjust it in almost any way thinkable. I would rather get
the door-pocket panels that allows you to install speakers. I cant
remember exactly, but was it 8" speakers that fit in there? The late
Cabrios uses some that are similar, and I know that these has been
mentioned here on the list earlier. I cant remember who makes/sells them.

87 Cq