powdercoating cost?

Dave Hord spokes at the-wire.com
Fri Dec 20 17:29:42 EST 2002

That's about a $70 savings...or $20 too much, depending on where you go.

Colourific in Scarbourough did a sand blast and powder-coat on my 4 rims for
$270 out the door.

We just recently did my buddies Volvo rims which were in terrible shape.  I
took them first to a sand blaster ($100) and then to our powder-coat shop.
Black or white is $20 a rim, other colours are $30...you wait until they do
that colour. The do black and white every other week, colours as they have runs
big enough. Total cost $180.

Where are you located, who's doing the sand-blasting, and who's doing the
coatings?  They all matter when you consider the finish you're going to get.

89 90q  300km+ Rally Conversion...
Roll cage shots available at: