Strange badge engineering

JordanVw at JordanVw at
Sat Dec 21 10:39:08 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/21/02 10:17:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bradym at writes:

> Along very similar lines, I've seen a Pontiac Grandam, umm, modified to read
> Grandmaman. Two emblems had been used, cut, and arranged. It looked
> original! Grand maman is grandmother in French.

we used to do that do all the grand am's we saw in the mall parking lot when
i was in high school..   but we just flipped around the "am" to say "ma"  as
in Grand Ma.   all you needed was a credit card to slip under there and pry
the emblems off and flip em around :<)