Lister Sighting?

Paul R. Luevano paul at
Sun Dec 22 17:02:41 EST 2002

So, I just made the drove from Boston to Orlando.  Somewhere in North Carolina
(I think) I was playing tag with a V8 with Maryland plates on I95 south.  Anyone

Trip was uneventful, car ran like a top.  Only "issue" was the 2.5 hours it took
me to get through the DC area.  Can you say suck?  I knew you could.  Before DC,
ave sped was 74mph.  After DC, 54mph, which averaged out to 64mph for the whole
trip.  The traffice in DC added over 2 hours to my drive.  Suck.

Happy holidays everyone!
Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'91 200TQ20V   (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____