Funny VW/Audi gifts

KMracer007 at KMracer007 at
Wed Dec 25 23:43:54 EST 2002

hey all. I just got a great Christmas present from my roommates. About 6 months ago there was a discussion about a factory approved tobaggon. They decided I needed one so here are the pics.

According to the family album "Tobaggon- made of high-quality low temperature resistant plastic, outstanding directional stability and slip properties"

I will write back with the results once snow hits here in western Washington!!! It will be funny when my 6'4" self tries to use this thing :)
Merry Christmas all!!!!!

85 4kq
90 V8q