Problem removing radiator - 88 90q

Huw Powell human747 at
Fri Dec 27 21:19:25 EST 2002

> George, without reading too  much into your email, it seems that you have
> failed to unfasten the fan shroud from the radiator, there are 4 10mm bolt
> heads holding it to the radiator, once you undo those it just lifts right out.

I'd agree with that.  I swung mine forward at the bottom to just barely
clear the ABS unit with fan on, but I removed the AC condenser first
since I didn't want to keep it.  with the AC in the way there no wiggle
room, but stretch in and undo those little bolts and it will be easy.
Well, easier, anyway...

Huw Powell