The pics of the header install

Jim Green jeg1976 at
Sun Dec 29 18:16:11 EST 2002

The page should explain most of it.  I put the plastic
cover on the bottom of the bumper for the first time
in a year since I'm finished!  I guess you could say
this is how I hoped the project would come out.  I'm
really happy, and driving the car makes me giggle like
a little kid.  At 18 psi it is just fast as hell.  I
can now honestly say that it may be close to 300 hp.
Once I get a WB O2, I'll raise the boost some more and
try and push for 350 when I bring it to the dyno.
Gota head up skiing, hopefully I'll be able to test
out the new Hakka Q's on the way up!

Jim Green
'89 90tq 034EFI, Haltech IG5

Do you Yahoo!?