URQ Trans and rear diff

JShadzi at aol.com JShadzi at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 22:59:09 EST 2002

Aaron, generally the Urq tranny (3.59 I believe) is considered a little on
the sluggish side, its good for high speed (IOW up to 160mph or so), probably
helps gas mileage a little, and lets the turbo spool esp. in the lower gears,
but for any driving under 120mph I prefer the 4.11 tranny that you have now,
in fact, many Urq owners want to upgrade to the 4kq units, so concievable you
could do an even trade.