Hakka dis, hakka dat.hakka wakka woo..

JordanVw at aol.com JordanVw at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 12:43:47 EST 2002

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
In a message dated 1/31/02 7:59:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, raudi1 at VALUE.NET

> I would like to sign up for the 1979 5KS passenger side clampy thing to hold
> the wing window shut. Please 1979 passenger side only responses! ;-)
 FWIW you can get CLAMPY THINGYS (or also called vent wing window locks)at
any FLAPS theyre universal and fit all vehicles with vent windows.. i have a
pair of my vw van wing windows.  CLAMPY THINGYS are great when your vent wing
window latch breaks, theyre easy to install and also serve as added

hmmm vent wing windows...    why the hell dont they make them anymore??
thing of the past..
'86 5kT
with yoko oko hoko tires i bought from a junkyard for $25 each

More information about the quattro mailing list