NEQ Winter Driving School photos

Brett Dikeman brett at
Wed Feb 6 16:24:30 EST 2002

Please don't thrash the box too much, only 32kB/sec outgoing.  Take a
few seconds to "appreciate" each photo before clicking "next" :-)

PS:it is a noted departure from my previous style of doing photos on
the web; the image quality is rather "eh" because of the reduction
algorithm PHPpix uses(I'm currently investigating ways of improving
the quality) but it allows just about anyone with any size monitor to
appreciate the photos, and saves me some bandwidth.  Once you pick a
resolution, it "remembers" that as your favorite.  Quite handy...
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin	(PGP Public Key)