wet carpet in the 4kq

Greg Wolters GJWArch at 95959.com
Fri Feb 22 12:21:58 EST 2002

I would suggest the sunroof drains or window seals.  In the Bently I think
they discuss a rear sunroof drain that can only be accessed by pulling back
the headliner above the rear door.  I think the front ones are exposed when
the roof is open.  Let me know if you need more info from the Bentley.

Good Luck!

94 S4
86 4KCSQ