a request for non-audi help! currency woes

Frederick Smith smitty at pcrealm.net
Wed Jan 2 01:06:58 EST 2002

The USPS Int. MO deal is really a PITA. You go to the local PO, fil out some
forms,PAY THEM and they send your form to Kansas. Kansas processes the
forms and issues you the MO. You guessed it...they mail it to you!! Of
course if you don't receive it, you can't claim it's missing until
30 days have passed. Ask me how I know.........NO, don't ask me.

ricematthews wrote:
> Megan:
> European countries are much better equipped to deal with currency exchange
> than the US, but I think the post office should be able to issue you an
> international money order in Euros, Marks or whatever the currency you are
> looking for.  I'm not sure what the cost is, but it's worth a shot.
> -Mark

More information about the quattro mailing list