Waterfest 2002 Photos

David.Ullrich at ferguson.com David.Ullrich at ferguson.com
Wed Jul 24 16:41:56 EDT 2002

Well, the guys name on AW is stiffybamboo and his e-mail address is stiffybamboo at hotmail.com. A pic of his work can be seen at http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/31795/audi_4000s_bk1.2.jpg but that's about all the info I have.  think he was going to charge ~$500 for the hood in FG.

Too Many Toys:
2002 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T Tiptronic
1993 RX-7 R1
1987.5 Audi Coupe GT "Special Build" 2.3 - Anthracite Black
1985 Chevy Impala Interceptor